The Green Pond Yacht Club was organized in 1937 as the Green Pond Sailing Club and was incorporated as the Green Pond Yacht Club in 1944. The club was formed to encourage the sport of sailing, boating, summer and winter activities, to promote the science of seamanship, and to provide and maintain a suitable club house for the use and recreation of its members year round.
The 2017-2018 Board of Directors:
Immediate Past Commodore
Cira Giarratano and Wendy Hegarty
Comet/Sunfish Fleet Captain
Members at Large:
About Our Club